Call today for a free quote on a whole house repipe from Earl's Plumbing. We can replace those old, rusty, leaky lines giving you the peace of mind of knowing your home is safe from potential water damage.
Renew Your Home’s Plumbing with a House Repipe
- Dependable: Put your home in good hands. Let the experts rejuvenate your home with fresh plumbing. You don’t have to worry about leaks or rust contaminating your water supply anymore with house repipe.
- You’re Covered: We offer lifetime warranties on new plumbing. Avoid potential problems before they become a nightmare.
- Houses & Mobile Homes: We offer full replumbing on existing homes and mobile homes in copper, CPVC, and PEX.
What is PEX (Cross-linked Polyethylene) ?
PEX (Cross-linked Polyethylene) is a relatively new technology for residential plumbing and has great advantages over traditional copper, PVC, and CPVC. Unlike copper and PVC/CPVC, PEX has a greater degree of flexibility, reducing the number of joints needed to plumb fixtures, reducing the chance of leaks forming at those connections. As well as reducing these connections, the installation of these connection is much safer. Where traditional copper has to be sweated with an open flame with solder, PEX makes use of compression fittings. No open flame is exposed to your home during installation, virtually eliminating any risk of fire. And since PEX is flexible, fixtures can be plumbed with less sharp turn in the lines, resulting in greater water pressure due to less turbulent water flow.
Other PEX advantages over Copper, PVC, CPVC House Repipe
- -No Corrosion
- -Slower to burst in freezing conditions when compared to copper and PVC
- -Lasts for a lifetime, PEX has an expected lifespan of 50 years
- -Works for hot and cold water sources
- -Does not leech chemicals into your water supply
- –Approved for your home in California