Plumber in Lakehead, CA
Earl's Plumbing has been the trusted plumber in Lakehead, CA since 1998.
When it comes to plumbing, we understand that plumbing problems can be stressful. For this reason, we offer our free, up-front, in-home quotes. You know the price before any work begins. No surprises, just honesty. In addition to our lifetime warranties, 100% satisfaction guarantee, and financing options available for those unplanned plumbing emergencies, you know you are in good hands with Earl's Plumbing.
No Stress, Up Front Pricing, & Free Quotes
So trust our expert plumbers in Lakehead with your home and your family's safety. Our home plumbing service professionals are highly trained in drain cleaning, water filtration, leak detection and repair, gas leak repairs, water heater service, and installation, as well as septic, well, and sewer services. Equally important is the speed upon which your plumbing problems are resolved. Therefore we offer our Maintenance Agreement Program so you don't have to wait on getting your plumbing problem fixed right, right now!
Fast, Convenient, Easy Online Scheduling
Emergency Plumbing Service
We know your plumbing doesn't break on a schedule so we are here for you when you need it.
Free Quotes That Are Seriously Free!
No show up fees, just our fair and honest up front pricing so you know the cost BEFORE we begin.
Fixed Right, Right Now
97% Of Our Customers Receive Same Day Service.
And once we are onsite we stay there until it is fixed. That's our Fixed Right, Right Now Guarantee.
Live, Local Person Answering the Phones 24 Hours a Day.
No voicemails, we are here to take care of your plumbing problems quickly and efficiently.
Family Owned And Operated
Founded in Chico in 1998, serving Butte, Glenn, Tehama, Shasta, Yuba, Colusa, Sutter, and Placer Counties. Your Plumber in Lakehead!
All Of Our Plumbers Are Potty Trained
Our highly trained, professional, friendly plumbers are available to fix all your plumbing, septic, drain, and well service needs.
Most Important Reason's To Call Earl's Plumbing in Lakehead, CA.
7 Day Emergency Plumbing Service:
Your repair needs don’t always happen during “normal” business hours! Therefore Earl’s Plumbing gives you service at your convenience. We offer emergency plumbing services in Lakehead, CA, and the surrounding areas. In the event you find yourself in a plumbing emergency, rather than waiting around, call Earl's Plumbing today.
What is considered a plumbing emergency?
- For one thing, no hot water. This could be a pilot light, burner issue, electrical issue or more. No matter what, hot water is essential for keeping you and your family safe and clean.
- Secondly, Clogged Drains. Sanitation is key your everyone's health.
- Finally, Broken Water Lines. Water damage due to a plumbing leak can be costly. If you can't shut your water off, give us a call to speedily save you money on water damage repairs.
Our plumbers are trained to the highest degree of skill to make sure your plumbing problem is solved quickly and correctly.
- Drain Cleaning and Rooter Service, Drain Line Replacements
- Sewer Video Inspections
- Tankless Water Heater Diagnosis and Repairs
- Leak Detection and Repairs
- Tub and Shower Replacements
- Septic System Maintenance, Leach Field Rehabilitation, New Septic System Installations(we handle the permits too!), and Septic Pumping.
- Water Heater Repairs, Water Heater Installations, Water Heater Permits and Code Upgrades.
Lifetime Warranties Available on New Plumbing
You get hassle-free top-quality installations for your peace of mind. No repairs…ever! From toilets and fixtures to new water heater installations, our available lifetime warranties will give you peace of mind that your home's plumbing will be well taken care of for generations to come!
Therefore, on every new installation our friendly home plumbers will advise you on how you can save money and prevent any future costly bills by covering you new plumbing installation with our available lifetime warranties.
Fast, Effective “Drain Relief.”
Let us get your drains draining again! They will go from “soppy and slow” to clean and quick! The drain system of your home provides the necessary sanitary protection for you and you loved ones, and any issue should be promptly and correctly remedied.
For example, here are some signs you might need a plumber for your clogged drains.
- Your drains are clogged (I know, it's obvious but just had to say)
- You see that one spot in your lawn the Fluffy loves rolling around in because the grass is just a little bit greener? That could be a sign of a broken drain line(or water line). Our plumbers have the tools to locate and repair that one spot using a sewer video camera.
- Whiff, Whiff...Does something smell off? Sewer odors are a stinky problem to have, and could be caused by a variety of issues. Give us a call for a free checkup and quote.
Water Heater Repairs and Replacements:
Common Water Heater Problems:
- Why does my water heater make a ticking noise? Eventually sediment build up can cause you water heater to make ticking noises. Our plumbers can reduce sediment by performing a yearly maintenance on your water heater therefore prolonging the life of the unit, and subsequently saving you money on your energy bills.
- Why won't my water heater light? The safety mechanisms on the water heater, such as the thermocouple do wear out and require replacement from time to time. If you are on propane, you may be out of propane!(We recommend a tankless water heater if you are on propane by the way, give us a call for a free quote).
Up Front Pricing
With our FREE in home quotes, you know the price before we start. No surprises – Just honesty.
FREE installation analysis and recommendations for your next plumbing, pump, or remodel job. No obligation or cost to you. Keep in mind we do more than just plumbing!
- Water Quality Testing and Water Filtration Systems
- Dishwasher Installation
- Ice Maker Water Lines
- Gas Leak Repairs and Gas Line Installations(Say "Hello outdoor fireplace or bbq!)"
- Frost Free Hose Bibs
- Main Water Service Repairs
- Commercial Plumbing
- Your Plumbing!